• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SC Permitless Carry / Restaurant Carry Pamphlet

carsontech

Activist Member
A while ago, I created a pamphlet for spreading the word about how South Carolina can get permitless carry and restaurant carry, but never had a chance to share it with anyone. In parts of the pamphlet there are comparisons between South Carolina's gun laws and other states' gun laws. I just updated the pamphlet to take into account that the Oklahoma licensed open carry law goes into effect November 1st. In that aspect, the pamphlet's info about Oklahoma isn't valid until November 1st.

Anyway, if you see anything that needs fixing or small recommendations, just let me know. Though, I don't want to spend much more time on this, as my family and I are in the beginning process of moving out west and getting off grid. So, maybe I can send anyone that's interested the editable source document if they want to take over this pamphlet in the future.

This is a tri-fold pamphlet, meant to be printed out two-sided and folded appropriately.

I attached the pamphlet to this post and provided a link below to where I'm hosting it, as well:

http://carsontech.webs.com/SC%20Carry/SC%20Permitless%20Carry%20and%20Restaurant%20Carry%20-%20Info%20Valid%2011-1-12.pdf

Attachments

• SC Permitless Carry and Restaurant Carry - Info Valid 11-1-12.pdf
    304.7 KB · Views: 205
Last edited: