• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Send Mayor Bloomberg a Message – YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN NH (June 18 Statehouse 5-7pm)

doobie

http://www.nhteapartycoalition.org/...loomberg-a-message-you-are-not-welcome-in-nh/

“Join New Hampshire citizens and gun violence prevention advocates on Tuesday, June 18 from 5:00 to 7:00 PM for a rally as the national “No More Names” bus tour stops in Concord at City Hall Plaza (Main Street in front of the State House). This event will remember the thousands of Americans killed by gun violence in the six months since the Sandy Hook tragedy and call for urgent action to reduce gun violence in our communities.”

Those of you who value what few rights we have left, and will have left now that Obamacare has passed and amnesty for illegals (S744) is imminent, should come and counter rally and protest loudly. Tell your friends. Bring your signs.

Let’s send a message from NH, and send Michael Bloomberg and his stupid bus back to that hellhole of a city NY, HIS CITY, where 25 murders were just committed yesterday alone.

Tell Bloomberg that his No More Names Bus Tour is not only NOT WELCOME IN NH, but it might stay and work on things in NYC, where residents don’t have the right to defend themselves, and murders are rampant!

Superlite27

Just an idea for a sign:

"How many names on your bus were lawfully armed when they were murdered?"

I almost wish I lived near a location being visited so I could carry it.

....almost, but not quite.

Freiheit417

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/a...ims-terrorist-was-victim-of-gun-violence.aspx

This week's outrage comes to us from New Hampshire, where New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg's anti-gun group--Mayors Against Illegal Guns--labeled a terrorist as a "victim of gun violence."

As part of a gun control rally this week in Concord, a MAIG-sponsored "No More Names" tour bus arrived and anti-gun organizers read the names of those "killed with guns" since the shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary school last year. Chief among the questionable list of gun violence victims was Boston Marathon terror bombing mastermind, Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

When Tsarnaev's name was read, the crowd booed, and one of the attending pro-gun counter-protesters--who significantly outnumbered the antis--shouted, "he's a terrorist"--a point obviously lost, at the time, by the MAIG "No More Names" group.

Umm, so criminals who are killed by police officers and LAC's in self-defense now count as "victims of gun-violence?" :eek:

To the folks from our side who showed up - nice job all!

Here in CT, the MAIG folks called 911 on counter-protesters who were OC'ing. They were very confused (and dismayed no doubt) when the police showed up and nobody went away in cuffs. :cool: http://yankeegunner.com/?p=130