• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

September Fest - Louisa

neuroblades

I might be heading down to September Fest later today and I remember all the stink that once was with the county officials, or something to that extent. So, I was wondering if they're going to be rousting OC folks?

KYGlockster

Activist Member
This is a little late but I seriously doubt they will have anything to say to you after what they have experienced.

neuroblades

t all went smoothly, Glockster. I ran into Isaac and Bre just as we got into town and talked with them briefly about what I could expect and I didn't encounter any problems what so ever. Didn't even encounter a single officer; I wonder where they were hiding. *LOL* I did see one of the COE guys in town though.

We stuck around to see what all the hoopla was with Sundy Best. Other than the beat box the one guy played, I saw NOTHING of interest in them of their music, just a bunch of typical country crap about drinking, mentioning some places in Eastern Kentucky, and drugs! I was very disappointed and so we took out for Ashland and dinner! *LOL*