• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

so confused...i have no when/where background on this whatsoever...

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
The city of Keller has agreed to pay $200,000 to a man who was pepper-sprayed and arrested after he videotaped a police officer who pulled over his son for making a wide right turn, according to the father’s attorney.

solus

thanks for the search and feedback...
the video stated it was posted 5 hours previously and i couldn't find hide nor hair of anything

solus

COP BASHING REPORTED
OCDO's caption on SOCIAL LOUNGE:
"Really want to talk about your new car or the movie you saw last night? This is where such topics should go. All other forum rules still apply here including the prohibition on discussing long gun carry, bashing other gun groups or LEOs and personal attacks."

dougie...where did i bash or insinuate any degrading commentary towards a 'constable on patrol'?

as my headline i was confused about the Officer's mentality regarding their perception of vehicle window up or down mandate...especially since my research has shows my current policy to lower my vehicle's windows only down only a quarter and leave the doors securely locked is quite an acceptable practice.

but thank you for your johnny-on-the-spot critical infraction identification...tis truly truly appreciated by this member...

JTHunter2

The clip posted by Color is almost a year old (1/24/21) and stated that the son was pulled over for making a "wide right turn". Define "wide" as it seems to be a rather subjective observation.
And Dougie, this is one of those times I must agree with Solus. :eek: It isn't "bashing" to report on the outcome of a lawsuit where an officer went beyond the bounds of normality.