• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So much for "peaceful protests"

Primus

http://nworeport.me/2014/11/24/militant-group-threatens-war-in-response-to-ferguson-verdict/

"A militant group that previously offered a cash reward for locating Officer Darren Wilson is threatening to launch “war” on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri if Wilson is acquitted later today."

http://www.infowars.com/ferguson-protesters-threaten-to-rape-and-kill-wives-of-police/

"According to the wife of one police officer, protesters have screamed profanity at her husband and specifically threatened to rape and murder her and her family should they ever find out the officer’s name.

She said that protesters have told her husband, “we’re going to go to your house. We’re going to rape your wives then we’re going to kill them and we’re going to kill your children,” all while Department of Justice agents looked on."

Can't friggin believe I just cited infowars..... what is the world coming to..

rightwinglibertarian

Aww, look at you using infowars to paint with your broad brush...such irony!

is 'The Truth' afraid of it? Come on, you get it right when it comes to gun permits, it's not that much of a leap to know there really is a war for your mind as Infowars says. Just look at how few people really, truly believe in the second Amendment and you'll see they've been duped. I use Infowars all the time as well as other sources on my news page and I make no apologies for it

The Truth

is 'The Truth' afraid of it? Come on, you get it right when it comes to gun permits, it's not that much of a leap to know there really is a war for your mind as Infowars says. Just look at how few people really, truly believe in the second Amendment and you'll see they've been duped. I use Infowars all the time as well as other sources on my news page and I make no apologies for it

My point is that bashing or broad brushing cops is not allowed here, but here we have a cop doing just that to protesters using a site that typically exposes acts of statism. It's just ironic. He's already called them all "animals," among other things. It's a pretty blatant double standard.

Saxxon

Anyone throwing a firebomb should be shot on sight. That would calm things down right quick. The people protesting are doing so because they know their idiocy and conduct would put them in the same place Michael Brown is, and if they can't respect the safety of others, its where they belong.

WalkingWolf

Unfortunately that disrespect of the law led to Michael Brown's death also without due process of law.

All Wilson had to do was follow protocol, procedure, and common sense and Michael Brown would have went to jail for robbery if guilty. And it would have saved millions of dollars in property damage, OT for police, costs for the national guard.

Wilson is a hero wannabe, that screwed up trying to get himself another award. Then he does not have the common sense to let things calm down, he has to go on the air to tell the public what a hero he is. Just what did this hero think it would do to defuse the violence?

He did not wait for backup, only seconds away. He violated his own safety perimeter resulting in a thumping when unnecessary. He is a screw up, why can't people realize it. Yes what some of the protestors are doing is very wrong. But it was wrong for him to act recklessly in his job, he is lucky to be alive.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
All Wilson had to do was follow protocol, procedure, and common sense and Michael Brown would have went to jail for robbery if guilty. And it would have saved millions of dollars in property damage, OT for police, costs for the national guard.

Wilson is a hero wannabe, that screwed up trying to get himself another award. Then he does not have the common sense to let things calm down, he has to go on the air to tell the public what a hero he is. Just what did this hero think it would do to defuse the violence?

He did not wait for backup, only seconds away. He violated his own safety perimeter resulting in a thumping when unnecessary. He is a screw up, why can't people realize it. Yes what some of the protestors are doing is very wrong. But it was wrong for him to act recklessly in his job, he is lucky to be alive.

So. You were there from the beginning of this confrontation and not only have judged, based on your keen observational skills, exactly what happened, but can also predict with assurance what WOULD have happened had Wilson acted differently...

Rather amazing...

WalkingWolf

So. You were there from the beginning of this confrontation and not only have judged, based on your keen observational skills, exactly what happened, but can also predict with assurance what WOULD have happened had Wilson acted differently...

Rather amazing...

This is from DARREN WILSON'S own statement to the grand jury!

I do believe he was there.... Duhhhhhhhhhhh!

WalkingWolf

Yes ... but YOU weren't. All of your comments and prognostications are presented as facts rather than as your opinions, which are obviously biased by your own experiences.

Are you saying Darren Wilson is a liar? I commented on his version of the events, in which if his word is taken his mistakes are facts. I am sorry if you are too confused to understand commenting on known facts.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Are you saying Darren Wilson is a liar? I commented on his version of the events, in which if his word is taken his mistakes are facts. I am sorry if you are too confused to understand commenting on known facts.

And there's the rub .. you are not simply relaying the facts of his testimony, you are overlaying your own prejudices on them, and then you forecast what MIGHT have happened if only he had operated as you would have. I am not confused (nice ad hominem, btw -- par for your postings), I am simply in awe of your ability to prognosticate what WOULD have happened had YOU had the good fortune to be there instead of him.

WalkingWolf

And there's the rub .. you are not simply relaying the facts of his testimony, you are overlaying your own prejudices on them, and then you forecast what MIGHT have happened if only he had operated as you would have. I am not confused (nice ad hominem, btw -- par for your postings), I am simply in awe of your ability to prognosticate what WOULD have happened had YOU had the good fortune to be there instead of him.

Actually I am relaying the facts as expressed by Darren Wilson~~you just don't like them.

My posts were not intended to in flame the Darren Wilson self gratification club~~but I would not do anything different, just like Darren Wilson would do the same dumb stuff.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Actually I am relaying the facts as expressed by Darren Wilson~~you just don't like them.

My posts were not intended to in flame the Darren Wilson self gratification club~~but I would not do anything different, just like Darren Wilson would do the same dumb stuff.

It's not the facts as expressed by Darren Wilson that I don't like, it's your biased judgement of those facts that I disagree with, but that's nothing new.