• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sons of Guns

OC Freedom

Freedom1Man

I'm wondering if this is legit or not....Will Hayden fires a co worker and breaks up with ex g/f, both of whom have kids. Now all of a sudden he's being accused of rape? My gut just says something might be fishy here.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...rested-for-allegedly-repeatedly-raping-minor/

I'd like to see the facts of the case.

When I shared it on face book I made no comment about the allegations against him. I did however comment that I would not want them working on my guns.

I. however, believe that he did not do it.

Primus

I'd like to see the facts of the case.

When I shared it on face book I made no comment about the allegations against him. I did however comment that I would not want them working on my guns.

I. however, believe that he did not do it.

Believed he didn't do it based on what?

His 12 year old daughter came forward and said he's been raping her for over a year.

Seems pretty damning to me. And not "oh he touched me..." . She said he took her virginity.

Now while it may be legal to have sex with your daughter down there I hope she at least has to consent and be older then 11. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned

His 12 year old daughter came forward and said he's been raping her for over a year.

Seems pretty damning to me. And not "oh he touched me..." . She said he took her virginity.

Now while it may be legal to have sex with your daughter down there I hope she at least has to consent and be older then 11. Maybe I'm wrong though.

If true, he is one sick puppy. Unfortunately for him, he won't get me on a jury ... I will not convict anyone of anything until gun laws are repealed.

SFCRetired

What would arouse my suspicions is the fact that he fired a co-worker and broke up with his gf. It would not be the first time that a man has been accused by a child only to find out later that the child was coerced into making the accusation by a bitter ex. There are several good articles to be found by a judicious search of the internet.

But, unless and until a jury of his peers finds him guilty, he is innocent, except in the media.

davidmcbeth

Banned
What would arouse my suspicions is the fact that he fired a co-worker and broke up with his gf. It would not be the first time that a man has been accused by a child only to find out later that the child was coerced into making the accusation by a bitter ex. There are several good articles to be found by a judicious search of the internet.

But, unless and until a jury of his peers finds him guilty, he is innocent, except in the media.

Maybe he fired the worker and had GF problems because of the raping....just a thought.

twoskinsonemanns

Only death can pay for such a crime. However it's scary to see people sure he is guilty without proof. IT seems like the crime is so horrific it's better to assume guilt.

sudden valley gunner

+1 My cousin did time in the 90's in Wenatchee. A man convicted of molestation and rape was there and was raped and beat near to death by other inmates. Come to find out, oops innocent. The local yokels, CPS, and the prosecutors coerced the kids into saying things that were not true.

Freedom1Man

+1 My cousin did time in the 90's in Wenatchee. A man convicted of molestation and rape was there and was raped and beat near to death by other inmates. Come to find out, oops innocent. The local yokels, CPS, and the prosecutors coerced the kids into saying things that were not true.

The state and its agents cannot be trusted.

My question though it this, where is the constitutional authority to have created CPS in the first place?

davidmcbeth

Banned
If he is actually innocent, then Red Jacket with a knee jerk reaction just threw him under the bus.

Temporarily stepping back/putting their relationship on hold, and waiting for a final determination might have been a more responsible means.

And reversed and drove back over him again ...

SFCRetired

In the latest news on this, not only has his oldest daughter, who originally stood by him, recanted her story and now says he molested her, but another woman has made allegations of rape when she was twelve years old.

I know "innocent until proven guilty", but it would appear that Mr. Hayden is in some very deep kimchee.

OC Freedom

In the latest news on this, not only has his oldest daughter, who originally stood by him, recanted her story and now says he molested her, but another woman has made allegations of rape when she was twelve years old.

I know "innocent until proven guilty", but it would appear that Mr. Hayden is in some very deep kimchee.

Some strange events unfolding here. The daughter now changes her story, why now? If Hayden goes down for this who gains the business and the money? Have secret deals been made? Will the network bring the show back with Will's daughter at the head of the show? Do family members have an ax to grind with Hayden, so its payback time? yes, lets follow the money for it tends to lead to the answers.