• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

stltoday article

SavageOne

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_23828920-2b8c-5169-8c34-08bb73c432a9.html

Looks like stltoday's articles hit. Overall balanced. Love that a asst. attorney general doesn't even know the law.

Ted Bruce, an assistant attorney general, said Missouri generally allows a person to carry guns openly with a few restrictions such as polling places, schools, churches and government buildings. It is also illegal to carry a firearm while intoxicated, he said.

The comments are what we have come to expect. Emotion, hyperbole, idiocy.

Tony4310

Watch out. Those pesky guns strike fear when openly carrying..... :lol:

I never read the comments. They are usually full of un educated commenters that have no idea what they are saying.