• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Strange armed church incident - veteran, journalist

HP995

So a lady walks into church holding a baby and waving a gun....

Congregation members got her under control. No casualties. Also interned and freelanced with local news! I wondered if this was another anti-gun individual, but maybe not; not sure. A navy vet, military wife, church member/visitor, blogger, vlogger. Sent an email news tip to local media about herself before the incident! Pretty weird stuff.

45869416_10156813004544111_3215667243153096704_n.jpg

"Satan he's gonna return - or I mean Jesus. Jesus is gonna return. Jesus is Satan. I know, it's all crazy I know, but loves you...."
"I was told that I'm to set the captives free"

solus

Glad congregants were able to rally and subdue her before someone was injured or killed. Tis a shame but based on her twitter posting(s) of religious radicalizing rants could indicate the young lady suffering a psychotic breakdown caused by schizoaffective which could be exacerbated by post partum depression from her recent child birth.

Makes ya wonder if spouse is deployed