• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Surry County and Preemtion

Ghost1958

Then OC everywhere in the several states...after all, the 2A is what it is...
Had the 2A been defended as an all or nothing proposition by our fathers and grandfathers when the traitors in gov began to try to limit it, that would now be possible.

As it is the most onerous regulations were in place before most of us were born or still children.

If all gun owners united under the 2A as written and all gun owners carried and owned what the 2A guaranteed, gun regulations nationwide would fall like weeds in a fire.

That wont happen of course as moderates would undermine the effort.

OC for ME

Had the 2A been defended as an all or nothing proposition by our fathers and grandfathers when the traitors in gov began to try to limit it, that would now be possible.

As it is the most onerous regulations were in place before most of us were born or still children.

If all gun owners united under the 2A as written and all gun owners carried and owned what the 2A guaranteed, gun regulations nationwide would fall like weeds in a fire.

That wont happen of course as moderates would undermine the effort.
No arguments from me...reality bites...my home state, SC, requires a CCW to carry CC, just to get there, from MO, with a gat, I need a permit...don't like it, but to carry is the goal, within the confines of the several states laws, that is required here on OCDO and the several states...can't carry when you're in the slammer...keep working to get us all to the place you describe...is the goal...one gun buster sign at a time if need be.