• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thank you John Lott

Ghost1958

You are doing something wrong then. Perhaps the site is being “unpleasant” to you. I can access all of the site’s pages.

I can't , still. I'm in Lexington right now on one server but I'll be moving soon. and be on another. See if I can there. So far the history page is the only link on the home page that loads.

Not that important really anyway. But I'll keep trying both com and org sites.

eye95

Try using another device. Some setting on your device, maybe the cache or the history, is keeping you from seeing the current version of the page, with all of its working links.

Ghost1958

Try using another device. Some setting on your device, maybe the cache or the history, is keeping you from seeing the current version of the page, with all of its working links.

Good advice. But this is the only device I have. I'll take your guys word for it that now its a working site.

As I said back a while when I had s computer the site was there but nothing worked.

That was around the time some wanted us'ins here in KY to fall in line behind the NRA and get permit less cc then. Along with FOL signage ,fines ,and expanded no carry zones.

Ghost1958

Well lo and behold I did finally get one of them to open.
October of 2018 last post .

But I stand corrected in that at least as of Oct 2018 their site works.