• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thanks for the new Forum

bradco

I wanted to be the first to offer thanks for the new Forum specifying Puerto Rico, as i plan on moving there someday and looking to find out all that can be known regarding carry whether it be open or concealed, as I have nothing against open carry but rather keep low and conceal to not alarm the sheep. :)

Rasher

A few years ago my job put me in PR, for about 4 months, I was in Ponce, beautiful mountains and sea scapes, for most part nice people, and weather. But just like any area they do have a dark side and areas you just dont go to. I got to know a few locals real good, and some of the stories he would tell would send chills up my spine. The police area for the most part lazy, at night they drive around with the overheads on and practically refuse to get out of the car, tho they will get out during the day. OC is a NO-NO, and getting a Conceal permit can be done but you need a lot of $$$$$$ and know some one.

bradco

Thanks I am going on Vacation there end of June, at that time will be finishing our home that we have been in the process of building for the last two years, we have to Install the Windows Doors and Garage door, and bathroom and kitchen fixtures then we are all set for a Vacation home until we decide to just give it up and go for good, meanwhile I will save up for the permit :)

NYNRA

In the International section, under Great Britain, page 2, you will find some good info on gun ownership in PR. Apparantly there was no other place to post this info at that time.

Last edited: