• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The opposite of an Introduction

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Why are you still talking? I thought you were leaving?

Reverse psychology approach: Don't leave, we really wish you would stay...

ADulay

I've been fighting for almost 20 years, always alone. I'm not giving up. I'm just accepting my mortality and the fact that no one else will lift a finger. I'm not going to win all by myself. It's just a fact. I have always been alone in this fight. No one wants to restore America.
As much as I would like to stay out of this opera, I've got to add my 2 cents now.

I'm not quite sure just what crisis you're in that has you, and you alone, fighting the great fight. Plenty of us have been doing this for a long time and mostly in the background and out of the public eye.

The mere fact that this board has 50,000 members, as well as countless other message boards and traffic sites should show that there are people out there who do actually care about this country. If we didn't we'd spend all our time watching Oprah with the rest of the slugs out there.

So, if you'll kindly explain just how, or why, you're about to die unless you exit the country, I think we'd all apppreciate it.

Also, moving to Wyoming, Montana or the Dakotas is a much easier change to make instead of hauling off to Singapore of the Philippines to solve this current crisis.

Oh yeah, when you run over here for our fishing run, bring the G17 and a good cash price. Make me an offer I can't refuse!

AD (good luck with whatever way you decide to go)

MilProGuy

Oh the drama....

cue the silent movie heroine placing the back of her hand over her forehead, in a overly dramatic fashion.
cue the rapid batting of the overly accentuated eyelashes.
cue the swooning posture.

Oh the drama....

And the villian, Snidely Whiplash, ties her to the railroad tracks! :banana:

slowfiveoh

First off, let me state that I do think ixtow has a superiority complex, particularly when it comes to firearms application. He may be the greatest gunsmith in the wolrd, but "Dustin" lacks real world application and practical knowledge. I have, and will continue to, take his "advice" about firearms utilization and combat applicability with a grain of salt.

I hope this elaborates our personal "non-close" relationship.

In short, I don't really like the guy, although I do have to state that he is right about the cataclysmic downfall of this nation.

We have become a nation of self-important entitlists, convinced that our personal securities are standing tall even as our government steamrolls them over.

One of the biggest reasons, as he alluded to, is the lack of any form of critical thinking. People simply lack the intrinsic ability to sit and run internalized processes against external theories, such as our enumerated rights.

It is very often that I hear that there should "naturally" be a variety of opinion on the keeping and bearing of arms. We have an enormous scope of individuals within the movement, and on the forum, but at some point those of us that engage in open carry made the decision, based off of not just personal choice but highly mulled over, scientifically derived critical thinking.

The nation lacks this. Bigtime. We have become, even furher, a pop-culture driven, emotively based, consumption oriented, decision making entity.

What we need more than anything is the calm, collected, rational enforcement (not just passive opinion casting) of the very well considered, intensely debated, and eventually enumerated Bill of Rights. We do this on one hand by forcing the hand that reaches out to slap us (suing police departments, etc.), but that is merely one approach.

I am of course, not advocating civil war, but if history is an indicator, that path will find itself at some point in modern history.

There are other places to go to escape the "hypocrisy" of our nation. One doesn't have to go to Cuba, North Korea, Somalia or otherwise to merely leave the country. Other countries have it reasonably well too, so there is no need to cast our country as the only beacon of rationality in the world.

However, I would simultaneously agree that we have the most enumerated rights, regardless their enforcement and defense, in the entire civilized world.

The difference is, for somebody who is a thinker, the stench of hypocrisy, stupidity, gullability, and passivity can only be withstood for so long. Some other nations may not have it as well as we do, but they don't marginalize it or pretend to be the most free place in the world while they are at it.

This can be relieving to some minds, because it isn't like living in the middle of a feaux existence.

Another thing before I end this post.

It is so often that people with a lack of meaningful intellect, or those who simply feel they don't have time to put the effort or thought into these kinds of things, that they attack those who are most intelligent. This usually begins at grade school. "Nerd", etc. Right?

I am sure that Hawking, Einstein, Gates, Galileo, DaVinci, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, and the like were all labelled nerds (I know for a fact at least 5 of them were), but their existence forever changed the world.

Philosophy and Sociological Theory are pretty important to the survival of our species, but so many people would rather meet up at the local bar and drink, while others worry about what kind of shirt they should buy, Armani or Versace.

So, I can understand why ixtow wants to escape if this is his situation. I have though intensively about simply retiring to some Mexican or even living in a bungalow somewhere here stateside, out of the range of normalized society.

C'mon fellas, its not like its not understandable.

j4l

First off, let me state that I do think ixtow has a superiority complex, particularly when it comes to firearms application. He may be the greatest gunsmith in the wolrd, but "Dustin" lacks real world application and practical knowledge. I have, and will continue to, take his "advice" about firearms utilization and combat applicability with a grain of salt.

I hope this elaborates our personal "non-close" relationship.

In short, I don't really like the guy, although I do have to state that he is right about the cataclysmic downfall of this nation.

We have become a nation of self-important entitlists, convinced that our personal securities are standing tall even as our government steamrolls them over.

One of the biggest reasons, as he alluded to, is the lack of any form of critical thinking. People simply lack the intrinsic ability to sit and run internalized processes against external theories, such as our enumerated rights.

It is very often that I hear that there should "naturally" be a variety of opinion on the keeping and bearing of arms. We have an enormous scope of individuals within the movement, and on the forum, but at some point those of us that engage in open carry made the decision, based off of not just personal choice but highly mulled over, scientifically derived critical thinking.

The nation lacks this. Bigtime. We have become, even furher, a pop-culture driven, emotively based, consumption oriented, decision making entity.

What we need more than anything is the calm, collected, rational enforcement (not just passive opinion casting) of the very well considered, intensely debated, and eventually enumerated Bill of Rights. We do this on one hand by forcing the hand that reaches out to slap us (suing police departments, etc.), but that is merely one approach.

I am of course, not advocating civil war, but if history is an indicator, that path will find itself at some point in modern history.

There are other places to go to escape the "hypocrisy" of our nation. One doesn't have to go to Cuba, North Korea, Somalia or otherwise to merely leave the country. Other countries have it reasonably well too, so there is no need to cast our country as the only beacon of rationality in the world.

However, I would simultaneously agree that we have the most enumerated rights, regardless their enforcement and defense, in the entire civilized world.

The difference is, for somebody who is a thinker, the stench of hypocrisy, stupidity, gullability, and passivity can only be withstood for so long. Some other nations may not have it as well as we do, but they don't marginalize it or pretend to be the most free place in the world while they are at it.

This can be relieving to some minds, because it isn't like living in the middle of a feaux existence.

Another thing before I end this post.

It is so often that people with a lack of meaningful intellect, or those who simply feel they don't have time to put the effort or thought into these kinds of things, that they attack those who are most intelligent. This usually begins at grade school. "Nerd", etc. Right?

I am sure that Hawking, Einstein, Gates, Galileo, DaVinci, Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, and the like were all labelled nerds (I know for a fact at least 5 of them were), but their existence forever changed the world.

Philosophy and Sociological Theory are pretty important to the survival of our species, but so many people would rather meet up at the local bar and drink, while others worry about what kind of shirt they should buy, Armani or Versace.

So, I can understand why ixtow wants to escape if this is his situation. I have though intensively about simply retiring to some Mexican or even living in a bungalow somewhere here stateside, out of the range of normalized society.

C'mon fellas, its not like its not understandable.

^^Concur 95%

MilProGuy

"Work never benefits me, it only benefits those I'm working for. I get nothing for my labors." ~~ Ixtow

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around these comments.

Why not change your occupation?

Surely there is some type work out there for you that will be fulfilling and rewarding.

jammer

Ixtow

One man against an army of people on both sides laughing as they collapse themselves into oblivion...

An un-pitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. I've been fighting for almost 20 years, always alone. I'm not giving up. I'm just accepting my mortality and the fact that no one else will lift a finger. I'm not going to win all by myself. It's just a fact. I have always been alone in this fight. No one wants to restore America. Lots of talk... Actions that further undermine it... I'm wasting my energy on something no one gives a damn about anymore. Why should I give my life for that? I'm the only one trying to breathe life into this place. Why?

What a (W H I N E R)! DAMN! Take your ungrateful ass, and go to where ever you want, and complain to those people how bad you had it here, I'm sure that they will be interested as to what you have to say, and wipe your runny eyes for you. GOOD LUCK, AND SEE YA! I for one am tired of hearing you squeal!!

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb

ixtow

Founder's Club Member

I logged in just to say thanks. I don't like you much either. But I respect someone who can step out of an agenda's shoes and pay attention. What you describe has reached such insane proportions that I simply cannot function here. I don't understand the twisted, bizarre ideas people have, and the wants that come with them. I can't fulfill a demand here, because I cannot comprehend it. I'm too reasoned and rational to fit in among the deliberately insane.

I considered a little cabin in the woods, but the study of that led me to the root evil... Building Code. It is wholly illegal to use any Math, Science or Common Sense in America. This makes me useless. I'm not going to sit around collecting Welfare for the crime of having an IQ above room temperature. I can be useful. But it has to be somewhere else, because useful and sane isn't allowed here.

It should be pretty clear that being subjected to this torture has pushed me to my limits. I'm surrounded by morons who think their funny-money paycheck justifies the total destruction of their own childrens' futures. So dumb and arrogant that they'll laugh at anyone who can recognize the problem. It reminds me of the math teachers I had who couldn't do math... Nobody else in the room could sort it either... So what is the lone voice of reason among self-assure dunces?

I don't think I'm superior. I wonder why so many choose to be inferior. We're all Humans Beings, why throw it away? I am NOT special, I'm just contrasted against those who choose to stoop. I feel like I'm living with livestock. I would ask my Brothers and Sisters to stand up and walk on two legs, but they tell me I have a superiority complex and assault me instead... What's the point? America is dead-set on self-destruction, being so assured that it can never fail no matter how obviously stupid it gets...

I am a pearl cast before swine. I encourage the swine not to be, but no. I'm the arrogant one... Whatever. Americans can be better than this, but they choose not to be. I am not superior. I'm just a guy wishing someone else would come along who wasn't a retarded pig... Show me I'm not the only one. I could not find even one, and the trap is sprung. I can't stick around anymore. I've reached my limit. I cannot take anymore hateful stupidity re-branded as normalcy. I wish Americans would figure it out, stop pulling the roof down on their own heads... But I'm talking to animals, they choose to be stupid. The truth is far too brutal for the fragile public-schooled minds to deal with, so they ignore it and push on towards their own demise... It's all they know how to do. It's sad. An entire society in denial.

It's like watching your children drink themselves to death. You try to help.... But they won't listen. If liver failure doesn't get their attention, nothing will. For daring to be sober, you're the crazy one...

Last edited:

Sleepless

West Africa

Some countries in West Africa are still very relaxed when it comes to owning guns, I think Angola or somewhere close to there actually still allows you to own fully automatic rifles as well as any other firearms that you might enjoy so West Africa should also definitely be considered, if you want to move somewhere without any ice and snow and warm weather all year long that is.

Not sure how good the medical system is there though but that could be researched, I would definitely move to West Africa if I were you ixtow.

Last edited:

Red Dawg

Personally ixtow, I'd like to punch you right square in your nose for the basphemous comments about my country. But, as a proud American, I will, for now allow that you have that right to free speech, and all your lunatic ravings. The one thing I ask though, when you leave this country. DO NOT REGISTER WITH THE EMBASSY when you get there. I don't want one of our boys/girls wasting their time on a NEO for your commie buttocks.
I will stay and fight for my country as I have for the last 30 years. Win, lose or draw, she belongs to me, mine, and anyone else that is willing to fight for her...We may be down, but wea re not out. This country is worth my time.