• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This is a death threat, Representative. Clearly, you shouldn't own an AR-15—and neither should anyone else.

hammer6

wowwwww. He's literally advocating treason, and the masses go along with it.

What's next? We're not coming after your free speech.....we're not coming after your right to privacy....we're not coming after your right to a trial by jury....

Ghost1958

He wouldn't know an actual death threat if it was in writing.

Personally I don't own a AK or AR, but I'm seriously thinking of getting one now just because of that Texas waddys threat to come get it.

Actually his mandatory buy back is a death threat since a large,number won't just hand them over and the paid mercenaries will be sent to collect them. If they are stupid enough to accept that order.

solus

Find it quite interesting the newspeek/social media still proclaimed the incident even though twitter reacted appropriately yet...in an effort to sell newspeek/social media advertising...sigh!

hammer6

Find it quite interesting the newspeek/social media still proclaimed the incident even though twitter reacted appropriately yet...in an effort to sell newspeek/social media advertising...sigh!

Twitter acted appropriately? How so? Where was the threat?

solus

Sorry i shan't repeat the commentary allegedly stated, but like everything else going on in the this nation, e.g.,
idiot savants who expressing their intent to take their firearm to school, or

disgruntled spouses/partners, LEs pursing ERPOs, or

knee jerk reactions from citizens who go bat crap crazy ending up calling LEs over an idiot savant who wants to get guzzied up w/firearm/camo to see what the reaction to wally world customers would be, or

gamers and other folk who swat other citizens ~ just cuz mind you, or

the idiot savants who do reaction videos ~ such as the two who went into the police station arm, vested and with faces covered, or
those who copy cats, or

Ad nauseam...

Threats are in the eyes of the receiver & the LEs & the judicial system.

solus

Solus ipse, a threat to your sane rationality.

Alas dougie...friends will tell you I cannot discern if I am psycho or psyche...which is perhaps more than you’re able to perceive in your narcissistic fugue...huh!

Last edited:

solus

Unfortunately this is true. There are way to many belief crimes or thought crimes on the books. Take his guns away because he looked cross eyed at me.

Prime example from the Buckeye state no less...

KCRG, quote
An Ohio gamer upset about a $1.50 bet while playing Call of Duty: WWII online was sentenced Friday to 15 months in prison for recruiting a prankster to make a bogus emergency call that resulted in the fatal shooting of a Kansas man by police.

Casey Viner, 19, of North College Hill, Ohio, also is restricted from gaming activity for two years while he is on supervised release after serving his prison term, U.S. District Judge Eric Melgren said in announcing the sentence.

Viner repeatedly gulped and appeared crestfallen as the judge announced his sentencing decision. He glanced into the courtroom gallery where his parents were seated. His tearful mother got up and left the courtroom. His father, an Ohio law enforcement officer, put his head into his hands.

Viner pleaded guilty in April to felony charges of conspiracy and obstruction of justice in the hope that he would not be sentenced to prison. Viner admitted trying to hide his involvement in the 2017 incident when he realized the antic had gotten someone killed.

We impose sentences not only for what people intend...[Judge]

[decedent’s] family has sued the city of Wichita and the officers involved. Police have said the officer who shot Finch thought he was reaching for a gun because he moved a hand toward his waistband. The local district attorney declined to charge the officer. Unquote

Last edited: