• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thunder Update

v8shoguy

imported post

Heading out for Thunder festivities! Planning on OC'ing the whole day (as usual).

v8shoguy

imported post

Thunder went great! I was wearing khakis and a yellow/white button-down shirt. OC'd an XD 45 compact in a Serpa, I know I was seen, but I was not approached about it. This is what I have been working for... all of the complaining about being harassed has finally paid off!