• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time for a change of my routine.

Lokster

I've been OC at the same places for awhile now (all OC friendly, with the exception of the whole Belmar thing) and thought it might be a good time to change up my routine. After my rommie got some fruit and meat that turned bad after a few days from the nearby wally world I frequent about once a week I decided that I should try shopping at some other stores. I work at a health foods store and get almost all of my produce and meat from there, but there are other grocery items that I will shop around for. While I'll likely still stop at wally world every week or so, I am going to limit the items I buy there to ammo and maybe a couple other odds and ends. It's too bad that the store I work at bans guns, expect for LEO, otherwise I'd take a chance shopping there while OC and getting asked to leave, however I cannot risk losing my job.

Just a little awhile ago I thought I'd make a stop at Extreme Wine & Spirits at the shopping center across the street from Belmar on Alameda. After creating my own six pack of beer from the single bottle selection they offer, which is quite nice might I add, I proceeded to the counter to pay. The gentleman behind the counter said that it was good to see me OC (his words, not mine). We had a short conversation about individual liberty and how one day maybe all of our liberties will be restored instead of just a select few. I will definitely be giving Extreme Wine & Spirits my business going forward and urge anyone else in the area to patronize the establishment as well.

MilProGuy

I will definitely be giving Extreme Wine & Spirits my business going forward and urge anyone else in the area to patronize the establishment as well.

They certainly are deserving of your business!

Thanks for taking the time to share this encouraging account.

Beau

I changed up my routine by shopping at a different Wal-Mart. I went to the one on Exposition in Aurora. I caught a couple hard stares but that was it. I also kinda OC'd into the Sam's Club over there also.