• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time to buy a dash cam.

Boomboy007

After seeing this video, I wonder how they will spin the story that will allow the cop to walk. It doesn't matter if it is a middle class black man out for a drive with his girlfriend and child, or a white West Point combat veteran shopping at Costco, the state will find an excuse to execute those with the temerity to exercise their constitutional rights.

https://youtu.be/FjsvORLYBIk

Last edited by a moderator:

Firearms Iinstuctor

The video does not show anything that lead up to the shooting or the shooting it's self.

Not enough information to form an opinion on the shooting yet.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
On the new video on the latest LEO shooting is not clear. Known to have a weapon and threats from him issued, the LEOs were hyped to begin with. Armed man refuses commands and a physical interaction begins. Tussling on the ground one LEO yells "Gun" and it cannot be seen on video.

We will be going to an event this weekend and altho we do not expect violence, there seems to be a pattern of it.

For this reason we will set a few "go-pros" to record all interaction with the public.

Boomboy007

Sorry, I don't buy it. First, while they share similar features, it is definitely not the same guy. Second, there is no way that if the officer had seriously believed that the individual was the suspect in question that he would have approached the vehicle in that manner. They would have instructed over loudspeaker that the SUSPECT exit the vehicle in plain sight.

This is simply a case, I'm afraid, of CWB, or carrying while black. It breaks my heart to see my fellow citizens who are simply exercising their natural rights being martyrd for the cause. Lest we forget, gun control was FOUNDED in racism.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Sorry, I don't buy it. First, while they share similar features, it is definitely not the same guy. Second, there is no way that if the officer had seriously believed that the individual was the suspect in question that he would have approached the vehicle in that manner. They would have instructed over loudspeaker that the SUSPECT exit the vehicle in plain sight.

This is simply a case, I'm afraid, of CWB, or carrying while black. It breaks my heart to see my fellow citizens who are simply exercising their natural rights being martyrd for the cause. Lest we forget, gun control was FOUNDED in racism.

But they confirmed it. After all, he's black, right?