• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time to say goodbye(moving)

SigGuy23

Activist Member
Well folks, It's that time. I got PCS Transfer orders. So I am saying goodbye to WA. I have really enjoyed the little over 2 years I have spent here. I have met some great people. It was good getting to meet all of you that I have met on here over that Last 2 1/2 years. Thanks for showing me a good time and fighting alongside me for our rights. Be Safe and Carry on.

Brad(SigGuy23)

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Well folks, It's that time. I got PCS Transfer orders. So I am saying goodbye to WA. I have really enjoyed the little over 2 years I have spent here. I have met some great people. It was good getting to meet all of you that I have met on here over that Last 2 1/2 years. Thanks for showing me a good time and fighting alongside me for our rights. Be Safe and Carry on.

Brad(SigGuy23)

Brad,

You will be missed, it has been a pleasure. Be safe in your travels.

nick