• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tonight we have on Shak Hill, a candidate for US Senate in VA: At Odds Show

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Tonight we will be talking to Shak Hill, a candidate for US Senate in Virginia! Even if you are not from VA, it is important that we support good candidates to replace the ones currently doing harm!

What topics would you like to hear him discuss?

Listen live and call in. http://atoddsshow.com/

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
Tonight we will be talking to Shak Hill, a candidate for US Senate in Virginia! Even if you are not from VA, it is important that we support good candidates to replace the ones currently doing harm!

What topics would you like to hear him discuss?

Listen live and call in. http://atoddsshow.com/

Duh. You need to draw out his unwavering support for 2nd Amendment Rights throughout the United States. None of this pap about "I'm all for the 2nd Amendment -- I'm a gun owner myself -- but I think there are common sense restrictions that need to be placed on ownership and carry." That kind of BS will not fly in VA.

Does he support "Stand Your Ground?" Does he support Castle Doctrine? Does he support Constitutional Carry?

davidmcbeth

Banned
He's catholic... http://www.shakhill.com/about.html

Does that kill him for a shot at the nomination or general election?

His webpage says nothing about his positions ... who cares how many kids he has?

He believes in the constitution. That's nice ... I believe it exists too ... its a piece of paper ...

Ask him how many of his kids know how to shoot a M16 or AR15 or a handgun. If he has not taught his kids how to shoot, I think that this speaks volumes.

Every year Shak hosts the "We Read The Constitution" event on the anniversary of the Constitution.

Who does this? I never do this ... come-on 'round kids .. its "read the constitution day"....

what?

Last edited:

Tess

Founder's Club Member
I met and spoke with him at the July VCDL meeting.

At this point, he's not Warner. I haven't seen anything else that puts me on his side, and am disappointed his web site says nothing yet about anything except his miracle, which I believe to be irrelevant to the electoral contest.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I met and spoke with him at the July VCDL meeting.

At this point, he's not Warner. I haven't seen anything else that puts me on his side, and am disappointed his web site says nothing yet about anything except his miracle, which I believe to be irrelevant to the electoral contest.

Except for Robin's pain, life was good.

Found this funny ..... on his website, link w/"see ordeal or something like that ....

Robin's pain? Don't worry about it ... life is GOOD lol

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
Here is the interview. It's in the second half of the show. He had some interesting things to say including his view of OC and a story about it which includes his 19 year old son.... For the most part I liked his views on most topics.

Click on the show link to listen. http://atoddsshow.com/

He said he is a constitutional carry guy.

Last edited: