• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Topless Woman Masturbating In Van Arrested On Gun Charge

since9

Campaign Veteran
"It appears that Myers, who was staying at the hotel with her three children, had repaired to her 2002 Chrysler van for some alone time."

If her children were asleep, why not just repair to the bathroom?

Beretta92FSLady

Poor woman is being shown all over television and the internet for engaging in a natural human behavior.

Really, if it was a man, he would have been deemed a pervert. I think neither are perverted for masturbating...it wasn't like she was standing in front of someones window doing it...she was in her own vehicle, minding her own business.

sudden valley gunner

Poor woman is being shown all over television and the internet for engaging in a natural human behavior.

Really, if it was a man, he would have been deemed a pervert. I think neither are perverted for masturbating...it wasn't like she was standing in front of someones window doing it...she was in her own vehicle, minding her own business.

I gotta say if I was the cop, I probably would have peaked, saw no harm being done and moved on. What is with this trying to make everyone into a crook now days.

Beretta92FSLady

I wonder if she will receive probation and one of the requirements is that she stay at least 500 feet from herself:lol:

I am surprised nobody has posted that she has no Constitutional right to masturbate:cuss:

wrightme

I wonder if she will receive probation and one of the requirements is that she stay at least 500 feet from herself:lol:

I am surprised nobody has posted that she has no Constitutional right to masturbate:cuss:

Nah, that argument would not hold up in court.

Life, Liberty, and (most importantly) Pursuit of Happiness. :banana:

buster81

I haven't read the story

It's still available. http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/red-roof-inn/topless-woman-masturbating-van-arrested-gun-charge

"A topless woman who was masturbating in a hotel parking lot is facing a weapons charge after Illinois cops investigating her auto eroticism discovered a loaded pistol in her vehicle.

A Naperville cop responding to an unrelated call spotted Vikki Myers, 44, in a van outside the Red Roof Inn. After initially claiming that she was changing clothes, Myers admitted to pleasuring herself in the vehicle, according to police."

PT111

I think that the "Pursuit of happiness" clause is her best defense and they should now be required to make her very happy with a big check and a visit from a well endowed OCDO member to help her spend it.