• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trading Security for Liberty? (a Youtube video you must watch)

eye95

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
eye95 wrote:
Do you think that we have arrived at the point in America where it is time for treason?

It's a simple question. I answered no.

The Founders thought it was time for treason in 1776, and they made the most of it. They mutually pledged to each other their Lives, their Fortunes and and their sacred Honor.

The problem I have is what the government can now construe as Treason.

I bet most of us here fit into the new administrations DHS watch list. We believe in the constitution and the second amendment, we believe in limited government. We believe in freedom of speech, etc. Although it varies from liberal to conservative to libertarian and independants, most of us here believe these things which is something the government believes makes us more suspect in their eyes for what?, Treason?
Be that as it may, the question is regarding the kind of treason that the Founders committed.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

eye95 wrote:
sudden valley gunner wrote:
eye95 wrote:
Do you think that we have arrived at the point in America where it is time for treason?

It's a simple question. I answered no.

The Founders thought it was time for treason in 1776, and they made the most of it. They mutually pledged to each other their Lives, their Fortunes and and their sacred Honor.

The problem I have is what the government can now construe as Treason.

I bet most of us here fit into the new administrations DHS watch list. We believe in the constitution and the second amendment, we believe in limited government. We believe in freedom of speech, etc. Although it varies from liberal to conservative to libertarian and independants, most of us here believe these things which is something the government believes makes us more suspect in their eyes for what?, Treason?
Be that as it may, the question is regarding the kind of treason that the Founders committed.
they rebelled against the king.....Insurrection or
servile insurrection

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

eye95 wrote:
Never mind. Moving on.
you always keep asking the same question OVER AND OVER AGAIN !! You already know the answer, so why do you continue to ask ???? what so you can be smarter than everyone ? PATHETIC nose in the air trolls.

Never mind. Moving on :banghead:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

eye95 wrote:
SavageOne wrote:
Nor do I. My point is that the founding fathers foresaw a time when opposing the government would not be treason, but patriotism to the very foundations of this country. I chose to put my faith in the Constitution not the body that seems set upon changing the very source of it's powers.
Actually, they knew it was treason. They made the most of it, pledging their Lives, their Fortunes, and their sacred Honor.

I point this out because many here are talking like we are at another 1776-style crossroads. I don't think that we are. However, those who do are talking big, unaware of the level of commitment they have, as yet, not made themselves, yet seem to demand of others.

On edit: I just decided that the context demanded that I bold part of my post. The content remained unchanged.
Randy Weaver was committed , we all know what big brother did to him & how they murdered his wife & kids..... The Freemen were ready we know what big brother did to them......no sense dieing for the silly sleeping sheep in this country, gotta wait a little while longer for them to WAKE UP to reality.