• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tres Mil

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

[align=center]
congratulations_graphics_7.gif
[/align]

[align=center]

[/align]
[align=center]
1240.jpg
[/align]

[align=center]3,000[/align]

[align=center]
soup050103_one_of_us.png
[/align]

[align=center][/align]

LEO 229

imported post

You guys threw me a party and did not invite me??!!!

:lol:

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

LEO 229 wrote:

Yep. It was about the time the Should This Man Be Banned? thread was running. You were busy campaigning heavily....

;)

cato

imported post

LEO 229 wrote:

They were afraid that you would see it as an ambush (in the eyes of a reasonable officer) and detain them pending investigation, ID, and serial number check to insure they are not felons with criminal intent and that the cake waspurchased with cash lawfully acquired and carried! :p:lol::lol::lol::cool::lol::lol::lol::p

Cheers! Happy 3000! and many more! Now you'll excuse me we've got a lot of work out here right now confiscating firearms from refugees under FEMA jurisdiction for their own good.

Attachments

• 0041-0704-0906-4249_TN.jpg
    0041-0704-0906-4249_TN.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 189

LEO 229

imported post

cato wrote:
LEO 229 wrote:

They were afraid that you would see it as an ambush (in the eyes of a reasonable officer) and detain them pending investigation, ID, and serial number check to insure they are not felons with criminal intent and that the cake waspurchased with cash lawfully acquired and carried! :p:lol::lol::lol::cool::lol::lol::lol::p
Well, you are right. I would have ran the SN of every gun after Idisarmed everyone. But I want to have my cake and eat it too and that is not going to happen.