• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Triad area OC meetup, First Friday of each month at 6pm.

jag06

Next meetup is at Prissy Polly's in Kernersville on Friday May 1st @ 6pm.

Prissy Polly's BBQ
729 North Carolina 66
Kernersville, NC 27284
(336) 993-5045
prissypollys.com‎

The location will change from meeting to meeting going back and forth from Winston Salem, Kernersville, High Point, and other areas. Keep checking this post as it will be updated with the location and date of each months meetup.

Can a Mod sticky this please?

Last edited:

Saltycupcake

We will be there!

Just had a thought, we should probably bring some flyers to hand out this time. We had some people express some interest and ask some questions last night.

Last edited:

jag06

Just bumping this to the top so everyone can see it, we are just under 2 weeks to the next meetup. Can we get this stickied at the top with the other meet and greet topics?

nobama

Well, looks like I will be there. The wife wont because she needs to get the boys stuff together for his baseball games, so see you all there.

jag06

Just under 4 hours to go. Hoping we have a good turnout this afternoon. I will try and get there a few minutes early and get a couple tables together. See ya'll later this afternoon.

Saltycupcake

Hey guys, I'm so sorry we couldn't make it tonight. Had some unexpected stuff to deal with. I was really looking forward to it, but we will be there next time!

papa bear

had a good turn out. good to see some of you again and good to meet others

JAG i didn't know Winston had a Gander Mtn. saw it on the way out. i'll have to stop there someday

Boger11b

were will the next meet be me and 2 of my room mates oc all the time and we all have glocks lol we would really like to come out and meet other oc people

papa bear

Hey JAG, are we going to have a meet in July. first Friday. i will try to be there. any place in mind? i like GC, though we could go to the one on university. or we could switch it up with other places let us know

nobama

Ok Im gonna post a place, Prissy Pollies in Kville this Fri. Not sure who will show since a holiday wkend but there it is for what its worth.

jag06

Was about to post the same thing wethepeople. I have been a little out of touch with the internet the last few weeks and forgot to update this thread. I will update the first post. I will unfortunately be unable to make it this Friday. Hope there is a good turnout.

Jag

Boger11b

I should be able to make it Friday and I have a few people I can bring with me as well, oh and Chick fil A in high point is very OC friendly went there today and had no issues a lot of the employees have already taken the ccw class I was very impressed

jag06

How did it go? Did anyone show up? I won't be able to make next months meetup, but will be back in September. Any ideas for the location for next month?

papa bear

i had full intentions of going , but a medical problem kept me close to home. hope you guys come up with another for Aug.. i will try to be there

Jamesm760

I hope these meets didn't die. I live closer to the triad area now and would like to attend one if they are still active, Friday is only a couple days away, anyone still organizing these?