• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Trigger happy

JTHunter2

In looking at the picture on the right side at the top of the article, I have to ask - Do either of those bikers look "black" to you? While it is rather difficult to see their faces, they don't appear to be black. As for that lunkhead pointing the gun at them, if the bikers were on a "public" street (and it appears so as there was no gate blocking the road), he deserved to be arrested.

Last edited:

solus

Why does the cyclists’ ethnicity matter WHATSOEVER...eh?

idiot in the foto holding the firearm would’ve discerned very quickly “i feared for my life!” and he would have seen from first hand experience this OC’g cyclist is hopefully a better shot to stop the threat!

Further freedomVA, truly quite disappointed you are posting this propaganda rubbish to promote what agenda?

2a4all

idiot in the foto holding the firearm would’ve discerned very quickly “i feared for my life!” and he would have seen from first hand experience this OC’g cyclist is hopefully a better shot to stop the threat!

Further freedomVA, truly quite disappointed you are posting this propaganda rubbish to promote what agenda?
Same question(s).

FreedomVA

i have no agenda's...just posting it as a reference for future use....

Remember, i am but only a humble dishwasher that is neutral from all size of the 360 degree spectrum