• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

True Self Defense

TheMrMitch

imported post

Ah yes. Both of us had been partying and she was almost out when we decided to go to Cliff's truck for breakfast. In Indiana.

I was going to have to turn around and bumped the fender of two "Nice" minority "ladies".

Hoo Boy. They started squalling how much trouble I was in and I owed them money. Accused me of being drunk and to pay them cash. I said I'd call the cops and let them handle it.......then pulled to a phone across the street.

They crowded me against my truck and said it was now hit and run and that I owed even more money. (Shakedown in progress). THEN....they asked if I had arms. Silly me.....sure....two and I waved my arms.

BINGO! OOPS! LIGHTS DAWNED ON ME! I reached under my seat and pulled a .45 auto and informed the two "ladies" I was calling the cops. They hauled ass just as fast as they could. I left and ate breakfast with the lady.:dude:

HehHeh....Just ask me 'Is You Armed"?

langzaiguy

imported post

Haha wow! I'm used to the government shaking us down for cash, but two "ladies"? I wonder if they didn't in someway try to set you up to "hit" them.