• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Txgr?

CrossFire

I got an invitation to renew my membership in this organization. I do not remember everhaving joined it in the first place and can find no membership card. Query, do any of you belong to it? Is it legit?

solus

the domain info is shrouded by WHOIS PRIVACY PROTECTION SERVICE, INC. and the TX SoS site wants a 'statutory' mandated buck to search and since i am unfamiliar with TX's SoS system didn't know if that was a buck per search or allowed a period of time to search ~ therefore didn't engage the system.

website's server is in SA and the site surfaced in 13.

ipse

CrossFire

noname just curious, are you a member? And to all I know how to do a google search. I'm just looking for input on this subject from my Texas Brothers.

solus

noname just curious, are you a member? And to all I know how to do a google search. I'm just looking for input on this subject from my Texas Brothers.

guess you should have so specified those points during your initial posting ~ huh!!

ipse

nonameisgood

No, and any group that sends an invoice like that doesn't dessert your support.

Their website is out of date. It has a statement about tax dollars not being used for the effort, then says they are tax exempt. Sounds like they don't think so well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned
The OP can write proposed legislation and send it to his state reps. I do this. I've had 3 bills actually be presented over the past couple of years. Last one? A unanimous vote, in my bill's favor, in the house of my state legislature. Unfortunately, ran outta time and never got to a senate vote.

Next year, try again !

So don't rely on any organization. If you want a bill, write one up and give it to your legislators...may get "lucky" and have it actually introduced.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
no, and any group that sends an invoice like that doesn't deserve your support.

Their website is out of date. It has a statement about tax dollars not being used for the effort, then says they are tax exempt. Sounds like they don't think so well.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
fify