• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unintended consequence?

stealthyeliminator

People believe what they hear. The truth doesn't matter if they don't hear it, can't understand it, or don't believe it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't believe what I hear. I believe what I discover. I guess that's why I'm on this forum instead of that one, eh?
well, lets see stealthy, you have been provided three DIFFERENT state GRoot entities who are apparently, by their displayed behaviours, aggressively against those who OC. including one which banned, sorry permanently BANNED, an august member of this site for questioning their comments. in NC, this aggressive behaviour in the legislature against NC OCers for several years, texas' behaviour against OC is just manifesting itself sooooooo

in the gentlest way i can say this....try not to let the sand clog your nasal cavities while stating: "WHAT PROBLEM?"

ipse

Ok, let my clarify... The supposed problem proposed by the "article" and by rando's on Cotton's board are not problems. So far as the problem of Cotton and the mindless drones that worship him, this is nothing new, nothing noteworthy, nothing unexpected, nothing shocking... Cotton has been _______ for years. His board has been ________ for years. The Trace has always been _________. Guess what? Tomorrow, they still will be. Shall we post again tomorrow about these "problems" as if they are news?

If nothing else, I hope that OP understands from the responses here that the problem is indeed with 1) Cotton and followers on that message board and 2) The Trace's version of "journalism." The towns will not be painted with 30.0X signs, and those that are screaming that the sky is falling are completely delusional.

Last edited: