• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Up the British!

FLR&@

imported post

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by National Rifle Association.

W.T.F. ??????

shad0wfax

imported post

FLR72 wrote:
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by National Rifle Association.

W.T.F. ??????

Many companies holding copyrights shut down YouTube videos that violate their copyrights; It happens quite frequently. This is the first time I've seen the NRA do it.

old dog

imported post

c'mon Wayne. What is this? I understand copyright must be protected, but I don't think this applies.

CrossFire

imported post

Can not wait to get back to UK this March and see if there is any of this going on where I visit. From my experience from the last few years I have gone back these people just do not get it.

irish_ironsight

Formerly of Ireland, now Martinsburg, WV, West Vir
imported post

Oh they get it alright !

Just like in ireland though, if you so much as mention thew word GUN in the company of the Police you can expect to be illegally detained and questioned about why!

Just today, I met with my Licensing officer to discuss the delay in having my permit re-issued, 6 months and waiting....
rather than a nice civilised discussion in his office, I was brought to an interrogation room, and detained for 2 hours for a social chat on why I see the need to have a gun.

I am a member of the NRA in the U.S.A, I am happy to be a supporter of the NRA, why ? Because if there is anything I can do even here to protect another law abiding persons gun right's I will do it.

Stand up for your rights or they WILL be taken from you !

CrossFire

imported post

My friends in Yorkshire know I carry at home and at a complete loss as to understanding why. When it comes to carrying ag gun I have even been asked "why would you even want to?". That is what I mean by not getting it. Now I do not mean to imply that all Brits feel this way as I do know some here at home that carry, but the ones I know over there just seem to be in a cloud.