• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walmart TR - Fountain

AcePlayerDeluxe

Just went to Wally World and of course had my XD sub on my side holstered up in my BlackHawk Serpa. Had a few things I needed to buy because I have been out for a while. Man things... you know, razors - smelly stuff - and junk.

Went to the razor section and sure nuff there was a guy with his family (had mine with me) and at his side was his trusty piece. I noticed him first and when I did I smiled inside. I have never (in the very short time I have OC'd) seen anyone else OC. Can't say I have really looked for it though. He then noticed mine and it kind of felt like he had the same thought as me going on inside which was.... "Yaaaaa Buddy!" For 2 minutes the safest aisle in Walmart was the shave aisle. Pretty sure no bad guys wanted to come in the razor section at that time. :lol: We gave each other a quick eye glance, but no words were spoken. We didn't need to though. Everything was all good and the pieces spoke for themselves.

Not sure if he posts here... But I noticed you bruh. ;)

Last edited:

Keens

Great story! I rarely see a fellow OCer but I sure would feel the same way you did wen you saw that guy. I will walk up next time I see one to say thank you and offer a handshake. I believe we will start seeing them more often as the movement continues to grow!

Thanka for posting that story, I always like to hear things like that! :)

Blessings,

Keens