• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Was looking up North Carolina protection laws and came across this...

Custodian

imported post

I'm in college (which is why I haven't posted in a while), trying to get my Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - maybe one day if I don't go into law enforcement or into the military (want to go in as an Officer in the Military Police Corps) I may try law school or a Masters or PhD in a Police Science.

I came across this...(of course on the net)

http://onestrangeworld.com/American%20Laws.html

[size="+1"]US LAWS [/size] 1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF (Diversified metal Products v. IRS etal. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I.
, Public Law 94-564, Senate Report 94-1148 pg. 5967, Reorganization Plan No. 26, Public Law 102-391.)
=====================================
2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN. (Black’s Law Dictionary 6th Ed. Pg 816)
=======================================================
3. The U.S. has not had a Treasury since 1921 (41 Stat. Ch. 214 pg. 654)
=====================================================
4. There are no judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and codes (FRC. V. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178) http:; llcaselaw._lp_findlaw, comlscriptsl.getcae.pl?_court=us&_vol+261&invol+248
=========================================================================================================
5. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)
====================================================================================================================
6. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Giuliani stated on C-Span that “New York City was the capitol of the world” and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2) (also check out Rev. 14 in reference to what happened on 9/11)
===================================================================================
7. You own no property, slaves can’t own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant. (Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1 st. Session)
=========================================================================================================================================
8. You cannot use the Constitution to defend yourself because you are not a party to it. (Padelford Fay & Co. v. The mayor and Alderman of the City of Savannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)
========================================================================================================================================
9. The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 15, 1782, Treat of Peace 8 Stat 80)
================================================================================================================
10. America is a British Colony. (THE UNITED STATES IS A CORPORATION, NOT A LAND MASS AND IT EXISTED BEFORE THE REVOLUTIONARY WAR AND THE BRITISH TROOPS DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL 1796). Republican v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116, The society for Propagating the Gospel & c. v. New Haven 8 Wheat 464, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80, IRS Publication 6209, Articles of Association October 20, 1774.
=================================================================
11. Britain is owed by the Vatican. (Treaty of 1213).
=============================================
12. The Pope can abolish any law in the United States (elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. 1 53-54)
===========================================================================
13. We are slaves and own absolutely, nothing not even what we think are our children (Tillman v. Roberts 108 So. 62, Van Koten v. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146, Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1 Session, Wynehammer v. People 13 N.R. REP 378, 481)
=======================================================
14. “The People” does not include you and me. (Barron v. Mayor & City Council of Baltimore. 32 U.S. 243)
====================================================================================
15. It is not the duty of the police to protect you. Their job is to protect the Corporation and arrest code breakers. Sappv. Tallahasse, 348 So. 2nd 363, Reiff v. City of Philadelphia, 477 F. Supp. 1262, Lynch v. N.C. Dept. of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247.
================================================================
16. Everything in the “United States” is for sale: roads, bridges, schools, hospitals, water, prisons, airports, etc. I wonder who bought Klamath Lake? Did anyone take the time to check? (?Executive Order 12803)
===========================
17. We are Human capital (Executive Order 13037)
==========================================
18. The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never a part of the United States government. Even though the “US government” held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. v. Strang, 254 US 491, Lewis v. U.S. 680 F. 2d, 1239) [link to ca_selaw.Ip.findlaw.Co] m/scripts/.qetcase.pi?Court=us&vol=254&invol=491.
===========================================================================================================================
19. A 1040 form is for tribute paid to Britain. (IRS Publication 6209 IMF decoding manual)
=======================================================================
20. We are enemies of the State (Trading with the Enemy Act 1933 Act of 1917 & 1933) Trading with the Enemy Act 1933 Act of 1917 & 1933 (People declared the Enemy) Oct. 6, 1917, under the Trading with the Enemy Act, Section 2 subdivision ( c ) Chapter 106 – Enemy defined “other than citizens of the United States…” March 9, 1933, Chapter 106, Section 5, subdivision (b) of the Trading with the Enemy Act of Oct. 6, 1917 (40 Stat. L. 411) amended as follows: “…any person within the United States.” See H.R. 1491 Public No. 1. =======================================================

It does mention one thing we know is true, number 15... unless in writing or sensitive to a criminal case, you are not given individual police protection (personally, I think the cops should just give you a cache of weapons, you know, they got em somewhere...)

But what about the other 19 items on that list, is it for real?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message463013/pg1

Also, longer lists exist elsewhere... just wondered what you guys thought.

PT111

imported post

Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and codes
I don't know about the rest of them and what the difenition of judicial courst are but #4 is correct as judges do not enforce anything. The only enforcement agent in a courtroom is the baliff. To provide protection or security they rely on the police which is part of the Executive branch. The executive carries out the orders of the judges and enforces the laws, not the judicial branch.

glock30

imported post

Um, wow...

I'm adjusting the chin strap on my tin foil hat as I type this.