• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What do you carry on you

NewHampshireNative

i got my eyes on a smith and wesson 40 sigma . a freind of my is getting rid of it so i might take him up on the offerr

Do your research on that weapon before you decide to trust your life to it. From all my research from when I was looking at it points to a firearm that is plagued with problems and only works about half the time.

john118242

Do your research on that weapon before you decide to trust your life to it. From all my research from when I was looking at it points to a firearm that is plagued with problems and only works about half the time.

i have . i have heard the same but then i have also heard good stories also . most things i have heard is good . i think over the years some of the bugs and problems have been worked out with the latest models.

M1911a1lvr

what do u carry on u at all times or while in public?

Well my EDC is actually 1 of 3 main guns. I carry either a SIG P229 9mm, SA M1911A1 Loaded LTW .45ACP or a Beretta 92FS/M9 9mm. They all are carried in Blackhawk SERPA II holsters, Since i don't have to worry about CC/OC issues here in Vermont I'm mostly OWB holsters, But i do have IWB for them too. I also own a few other guns, But i mostly carry 1 of the 3 mentioned. Right now i am mostly carrying the SIG P229 9mm.