• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What happened to this group

solus

I remember when there was new post and chat call the time i come back after having life issues and everything and one is gone
alas rentamedic, as pointed out by Firearms Iinstructor -- since your last posting, 11 years of progress in open carry education and changes in State's legislation for this nation's citizens, mainly propagated by this forums like minded conversations, open carry activities has become quite unimpressed or indifferent to JQPublic because they have experienced or seen the practice so often in their daily activities out and about.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
I watch a bunch of first amendment auditors. Some open carry, some still run into cops not liking it and push it, but failing.

We can loose all we have gained in a blink of an eye.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
You can live with a negative attituded or you can live having a positive attituded.

That is up to you.
I have done more than my fair share of shutting down government black hats. But dealing with these criminals is like playing Whac-A-Mole, they just keep popping-up. Once you have been arrested and jailed by dirty cops your trust factor starts at the bottom of the barrel. Trust, but verify is not on the list.

Chief Ten Beers

I have done more than my fair share of shutting down government black hats. But dealing with these criminals is like playing Whac-A-Mole, they just keep popping-up. Once you have been arrested and jailed by dirty cops your trust factor starts at the bottom of the barrel. Trust, but verify is not on the list.
I have learned from an early age not to trust the cops. They are not your friends, and they are not there to protect you either.