• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What I'm Buying For The Wife

GodGunsnGuts

imported post

Well fellas, I've decided on what the little woman gonna get for her new gun. S&W Model 3913...Lady Smith pistol. I saw it in an article entitled "Ladies & Guns" while cruising the Net. It's "petite" and darn cute too. And best of all...under $500! I think she'll like it. Then I'm gonna go out an git me one of those new Guncrafter Industries 50 cal. 1911's. Damn if that just ain't the gun I've been dreaming about. Big'ol 50 caliber bullet weighing in at 300 grains being lobbed out the barrel at just over 700 fps. Built on a 1911 frame too. I bet that'd do a number even on a grizzly bar, huh? Well...maybe I'm stretching it a bit.

3G

panic215

imported post

GodGunsnGuts wrote:
Well fellas, I've decided on what the little woman gonna get for her new gun. S&W Model 3913...Lady Smith pistol. I saw it in an article entitled "Ladies & Guns" while cruising the Net. It's "petite" and darn cute too. And best of all...under $500! I think she'll like it. Then I'm gonna go out an git me one of those new Guncrafter Industries 50 cal. 1911's. Damn if that just ain't the gun I've been dreaming about. Big'ol 50 caliber bullet weighing in at 300 grains being lobbed out the barrel at just over 700 fps. Built on a 1911 frame too. I bet that'd do a number even on a grizzly bar, huh? Well...maybe I'm stretching it a bit.

3G
I too, love the Lady Smith. I would like to get one for the wife but I can't seem to find one in the stores or at the gun show. I'm most likely going to get her the Kahr PM / MK 9 Elite or the Taurus Millenium Pro PT111. May have to borrow it from time to time :lol:

Cheers,

Jason

A

Arizonatexan

imported post

My wife carries the Bersa 380 Thunder. She loves it and she can dot-the-i with it. She CC it in her purse or a fanny pack. Its light and slim and it fits her hand perfectly. Its very accurate at the range and she can control it without any problems.

Arizona-Texan