• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What no uproar over WA HB 2240 or SB 6077

solus

HB 2240 ~
NEW SECTION. Sec. 1. A new section is added to chapter 9.41 RCW
to read as follows:
(5) For the purposes of this section, "large capacity magazine" means an ammunition feeding device with the capacity to accept more than fifteen rounds of ammunition....

SB 6077 ~
NEW SECTION. Sec. 1. A new section is added to chapter 9.41 RCW
to read as follows:
(5) For the purposes of this section, "large capacity magazine" means an ammunition feeding device with the capacity to accept more than ten rounds of ammunition...

Oh my goodness these aren't even initiative originated but being pushed by the august legislative bodies...

deanf

Yes much fervor about Virginia but not "boo" is said about Washington, where worse is happening. NRA even left Washington completely off their most recent update email.

solus

soooo...deanf, et al.,
no screaming on waguns nor pnw forums...

yet deanf, the bloke who is accused of chasing away the WA OCDO forum members is asking about what advocacy is being done against this WA legislative incursion in the Evergreen state regarding CITIZEN's firearm ownership rights?

didn't even see a blurb from golden nugget ## or dave or bill or the boomboy...

guess ya smile deanf and enjoy the smaller mags mandate!

oh btw, my email have been sent expressing my outrage...

cheers

Last edited:

OC for ME

Washington state has been heading down the anti-individual liberty road for quite some time...hard to get worked up when WA is more like Californian than it is like Virginia...just sayin...

mnrobitaille

In regards to all the "gun safety/common sense" proposed legislation here in WA, there are several citizens & elected officials that are fighting what Gov. Inslee, AG Ferguson, & (outside the state influence) Bloomberg want done.

In regards to NRA involvement, there's a new NRA-ILA person for Washington State. 2AF/CCRKBA has been in Olympia as well fighting.