• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whatcom Open Carry Luncheon Saturday, March 30, 2019, 12:00pm

Boomboy007

Gather once again, defenders of liberty, to share another meal with like minded patriots. We are gathering at an absolutely fantastic restaurant in Blaine called "Tony's Just a Bite". This eatery is owned by a like minded patriot who just happens to cook my favorite brunch in Whatcom County. Bring your appetite and your love of freedom, but leave your credit cards at home; Tony takes cash only. There is an ATM on site.

We will arrive by noon. If you are going by I-5, be careful; it is the last exit before the border. You do NOT want to miss that exit!

Tony's Just a Bite
679 Peace Portal Dr
Blaine, WA 98230