• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whats' up With Ron Johnson?

Law abider

Ron is open to GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham’s bill that would establish a red flag grant program, but said the Senate would need to “attach to those grants very strict guidelines in terms of due process.”

protias

We should remind him that with the "good intentions" of this bill, it is going to be abused. Does he have a short memory of how government offices abused their authority in the last 10 years?

solus

It was an internal email i received- nothing to cite :)

oh so it was a he/she said out of contest, third party partial & unreadable & possibly biased quib you posted as gosbel..ok, sorry for provided a smidge of clarity to your blurred image you post...

Got it, dully chastised...