• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Who can help me?

RCall

Before i post the whole story of what just happened to me, I would like to know if anybody knows what I need to do to request dash cam video-audio and dispatch traffic for what i believe was an illegal Terry stop. A report was not taken by the LEOs involved but he filled out an interview card for his boss. I know they can be obtained but i dont know how. As soon as I have these i will post the entire story if I believe that it will not compromise any legal action i may take if i can take legal action.

Thank You

RCall

Thank you, for the help (and with the quickness) what kind of format will the video and audio be in if you know, ie on a disc tape and will it play in my computer, or does it vary? Ill let you know if i run into any problems at the P.D. tomorrow.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate