• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Whole Foods Anti-Gun ?

As a "gun owner", will you now boycott Lexington or Louisville Whole Foods because of the

• Yes. I shop there currently, but will refuse to going forward.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I was considering shopping at Whole Foods, but now I will spend my money elsewhere.

• No. I don't support boycotts.

• No. I will just conceal it.

• Total voters

langzaiguy

imported post

Good question. It's been about 2 weeks since I've been. When I went, I specifically looked (even though I was CCing at the time) and saw no signs.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The CEO of Whole Foods claims to be a libertarian, I wonder if he's consistent?

While most libertarians would strongly support the right of a property owner to ban OC, I can't imagine many of them doing such a thing themselves.

Prophet

imported post

I never had a problem with the one in Pittsburgh either. No signs posted nor was I ever asked to leave. True, I have only gone there a handful of times for my hippie friends who must shop organic regardless of the price.

I like the niche that Whole Foods has and if the economy turns around I may shop there more often.

neuroblades

imported post

KBCraig wrote:
So are the KY stores posting?

Currently the Food City chain owned by KVAThas not posted anything though I did have a slight encounter with one of the assistant managers there. I'm currently working to determine their intentions though. I've been in contact with a different assistant manager there and have had better luck talking to him. I have been told indirectly that after my incident, that the main store manager has said that she has no issues with OC as long as it's legal and by the law, which of course it is.

They DO NOT have any NFA stickers posted at this time.

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum25/33867.html