• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Governor has the privilege of meeting my wife today!

Wstar425

Gov. Scott Walker will be at the Abbotsford School District in Abbotsford, Wisconsin today to visit, tour, meet students, staff and school board to discuss issues of rural Wisconsin students and English as a Second Language Learners. (Hispanics) My wife is the District Administrator, and point person for this visit.
Quite detailed what all has to happen. I have to work, didn't try to get off. Wife is very non political and not particlularly a fan of Governor Walker's. I am, tho I would have probably failed the background check! (Not really)

I'm pretty proud of my girl!!! Will post pictures when I can. Wife is a non limelight person, would much rather showcase her employees than beat her own drum, so she will try to stay out of the limelight I'm sure. I suspect that will be impossible for her, but I've got one of her Principals on a mission to get me some pictures of the two of them. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:

Wstar425

My wife is the silver haired lady just to Walker's left. He was there a little over an hour. This is Administration and the School Board. Everyone behaved themselves, he's not real popular with teachers! Can't imagine why.....

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpg
    IMG_0101.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: