• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Worst of the worst

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Mind bleach is available in the lobby.

While there is no charge, a small donation would be appreciated.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
#2 of my Worst of the Worst

If you think Nancy Pelosi is bad after botox, imagine her w/o the injections....au naturell even.

Va_Nemo

Neither one of you 2 have the first draft of an idea of what you are talking about. I am talking EYE Bleach. Not clothing bleach or any other thing like that.

EYE BLEACH. Go read the label. A similar jug shape for convenience but it does not work on clothes. Just like Clorox does not work on eyes. Read the label on the Clorox bottle too. I think you will find it can be harmful to your eyes. EYE BLEACH is specifically designed and created to treat eyes. To remove and treat the damage caused by seeing something harmful.

Dayum, along with a Sheesh and Criminatley!

Nemo

Last edited: