• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTS: Springfield XDm 9mm Bitone NIB

Magix

imported post

OK, I'll be honest. This was a total impulse buy when Isaw it shining up at meand my significant other does not approve at all since I have two other guns that are relatively new. Thus I need tosell a NIB Springfield XDm 9mm Bitone (Nickel/Black).

Asking $650 to recoup my exact cost. Requirements: CPL, DL, and will sign a sale receipt.

I only want to sell this in person to make things easierso if you live in Seattle, Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville, Lynnwood or maybe Renton, then let me know if you're interested. No shipping.

Thanks

gsx1138

imported post

Damn I wish I had the money right now. I'm actually wanting a Bitone XDM 9mm. Finding and paying for .45 for my compact XD is getting ridiculous. I want a training weapon and that is the exact one I want. But me and the wife are poor as dirt farmers right now. If you have it after I win the Mega Millions lotto I'll give you a call. :)