• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by adam40cal

1. A

Lansing Tea Party

imported post If anyone is from the saginaw/bay city area who wants to car pool to Lansing for the tea party let me know. I have gas money, but my truck isn't running to well I don't think it would make it to Lansing.
  2. A

Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest

imported post I had a member post this on my forum, I thought you guys might find it interesting to read. http://www.rheacountynewspaper.com/Editorial/your-right-to-defend.html
  3. A

My encounter at 16

imported post I was thinking last night about an event I had when I was 16, and I thought I'd share it with everyone and get a few responses from people with gun safety on their mind. I was 16, and just got my drivers license; my brother was seeing this girl that lived in the next town over...
  4. A

concealed & OC

imported post I found this while messing around online and it might be because I'm so tired, but I"m confussed. Is this new law? From the way I understand it its saying that a person with a concealed pistol license can go into the gun free zones, or is that just in the open carry of a pistol...