• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by blackpuma

1. B

Trail signs

imported post I run my bike on the Utah county bike trails frequently, along the Jordan river and up Provo canyon. I see signs that say that firearms are prohibited, but from what I understand, these are bogus. Am I mistaken? I can take a photo of one of these signs if it'd help.
  2. B

Bike riding + sidearm

imported post My attention was directed to this forum as a place to consider posing my question. I've been reading the forum for the last half-hour or more and am happy to find nice folk. I've taken up bike riding again (human-powered, not motorbike). I have a recumbent tadpole trike that I...