• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Caltorrez

1. C

What's the most comfortable holster you've ever used?

imported post I'm looking for a holster thats compatible with my .40 s&w Taurus 24/7 Pro. I'd like one that would fit comfortably on the small of my back or on my right hip. If at all possible, one that can be used for CCW and OC!
  2. C

How many people did you see OCing today.

imported post I saw 6 people OCing today! Including myself! :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
  3. C

Can you open carry on a buss?

imported post I usually ride the MAX bus, but I do take the Deuce down to the Strip and Town Square and I do ride the Cat bus every once in a while.
  4. C

Lets start a "do not shop here" list!

imported post Please add your OC experience on this website and tell your friends about it! :celebrate :monkey http://friendorfoe.us/
  5. C

Can you open carry at a gun show?

imported post I go to alot of gun shows but never see anyone OCing. :shock:
  6. C

Is it okay to open carry while riding your bike around town?

imported post :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate
  7. C

What should you do if a police officer comes up to you?

imported post :celebrateI haven't been bothered yet,but I've heard of people beingtreated like criminals. What should you do or say ifa police officeris unlawfully detaining you.:monkey
  8. C

Does anyone know when the Clarck County Shooting Park is gonna open?

imported post They said it was gonna open in fall of 2008! Then they said late summer or early fall of 2009! Someone told me it might not until march 2010! :cuss: