• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by carryall

1. C

Contact Law Makers Now!

imported post --------------------I have been asked to post this to get the word out----------------------- Website: http://deadbangguns.com/Articles/History.html Please call, fax, or both to our political leaders in South Carolina so we as a state do not go down like the rest of t the...
  2. C

GICC

imported post Hello, I will be traveling in Georgia in May and will be going to the GICC in Atlanta. I have an CWP which Georgia honors. Is the GICC a location that prohibits concealed carry? Does Georgia law prohibit carry in a venue that charges an admission? Thanks, carryall
  3. C

Non-resident OC

imported post I live in South Carolina and have my South Carolina CWP. I also have a NH non-resident CWP. Can I carry open as well while in NH? Thanks, Carryall :question:
  4. C

Bar and Grill

imported post If I have a friend that owns and operates a Bar and Grill in SC, and he gives me permission to be in his establishment while carry concealed, am I still breaking SC law:question: Thanks, Carry All
  5. C

OC on POA Property

imported post I live in SC and am an owner of a property in a private, gates POA. Since the POA property is private property with common ownership, can I carry open on POA property? Thanks, Carry All:question: