• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by CE310QT

1. C

Camera/Recording in your car

Hi everybody. Who here has or knows of someone who uses a camera to record when they're out and about in their vehicle? Any suggestions? I wish I had a camera last time I got pulled over by a cop. He swore and cursed and yelled at me. No ticket, and I didn't even have the presence of mind to...
  2. C

Breach of Peace/ Disorderly

Just wondering. Say I were to strap on my handgun, throw a rifle over my shoulder, and hold a political sign on a public sidewalk. Someone calls the popo because they get freaked out. Cops show up and tell me to leave. I say no. They slap me with disorderly and breach of peace. Or say...
  3. C

Second Amendment Rally March 28 at 1pm

Apparently Obama supporters will be gathering to support the Anti-Gun Agenda and protest current pro-gun legislation in Nevada. Found out that some 2nd Amendment supporters will be countering across the street. Rally in Support The 2nd Amendment (The Right to Keep & Bear Arms) A Counter...
  4. C

FINALLY some information on leaving your firearm in a car in a parking lot on NSHE.

I finally have gotten an audience with Chief Jose Elique of UNLV Campus Police regarding concealed carry. Neal R Smatresk, UNLV President flat denied permission to carry a firearm on campus. (I know this is CCW related, but it has OC implications). I educated him that the law does not...