• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by CharlesC

1. C

Can I carry here?

imported post What is the law on carrying near the Federal Court House in Alexandria on Eisenhower Ave? The Hoffmann Theater is directly next to the building and I want to know about carrying in the parking lot and near the courthouse before I do carry into the theater. I carry at all other...
  2. C

U.S Concealed Carry Association is a SCAM!!!

imported post I just got a marketing booklet from Tim Schmidt, the head guy at USCCA, and in it he lays out how and why he createdthe USCCA as an association. It was just a marketing ploy to make money. I’m not kidding. He calls it “Tribal Marketing” and is exporting his idea to others. In...
  3. C

Virginia College carry for non-students or faculty.

imported post What are the rules for concealed (or open) carry at a Virginia college for someone who is a visitor? I know students and faculty are not allowed by the college to carry but how does a visitor to the campus know that they can’t carry? I guess I’m asking how the school can make...
  4. C

Getting pulled over while armed in Fairfax County.

imported post I was pulled over for an expired safety inspection on North Kings Hwy near RT1 Sunday afternoon. It was the first time I had to interact with LE in an enforcement capacity since I started carrying. I was armed at the time. I knew the officer was coming after me as soon as he...
  5. C

Glock G21 (.45 ACP)

imported post Wrong forum.