• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Derka

1. D

OT-What are the true differences between a CETME and a G3?

imported post I know little more than that the G3 was based off of the CETME (according to some reports). From what I understand, they are both reliable and accurate riflesand fire a.308 round. Where there any real design changes between the two or were they both made like AKs are, with no...
  2. D

My first LEO encounter

imported post First, I'd like to say sorry for not having gotten this up sooner, this happened on Tuesday, the 1st. I was shopping with the girlfriendat theWal Mart next to the Supermall, and I had my Kimber in my leg holster, as usual, in jeans and a tank top with a cowboy hat on. Had a nice...
  3. D

Group Health

imported post Edit: I've noticed a lot of you have taken issue with my wording, so I've removed this post. Summary: Someone came in to the Specialty Center and quoted US code and RCWs to justify carrying on private property, according to the security guard.
  4. D

OC Report

imported post This morning I decided to OC at Winco in Federal Way for a little over an hour while I picked up groceries for the next few weeks. I rated hardly a glance from any of the customers and only one disapproving look from one of the stockers. I walkedthrough a group of 6 or 7 employees...
  5. D

imported post How's it going everyone? I've been reading after I stumbled acrossthe foruma few months ago, but I was just getting used to CC at the time. So on Sunday I popped my OC cherry. I ordered myselfa nice SERPA drop-down holster for my Kimber 1911 the week before and was dying to use it...