• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by esavinon51

1. E

Is a loaded Magazine in plain view legal or illegal?

Open Carrying a loaded magazine in a pouch legal or illegal?
  2. E

Open Carry in Miami Dade County Parks and Marina

Some information that was forward to me from the Dept. of Agriculture... The gentlemen was having the same issue that i'm having in Miami-Dade County..
  3. E

Open Carry in Miami Dade County Parks and Marina

Hi Friends, I'm posting this because i ran into an obstacle. i wanted to go fishing in some area here in south florida(Miami/Homestead) and open carry. so before i did, i started calling around to make sure the park offices and Director were aware of the Florida Statue 790.25 (H) and to my...
  4. E

BulletProof Vest...

Hello Everyone, I have a question i was surfing the internet to find out to see if it's Legal to wear a bulletproof vest in florida. I have the Florida Firearms Law, Use & Ownership book by Jon H.Gutmacher, but not to much is said on that topic. Any info and links would be appreciated...