• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by GLOCK 23

1. G

Getting cold outside...

The weather is getting colder and to me seems to be getting a little harder to Open Carry. I was just wondering how you guys deal with it if you don't have a CCW? I mean all my sweaters and jackets are big and baggy, so i'm going to have to figure something out.
  2. G

Open Carrying on your hip while driving.

I have read that it was perfectly legal to carry in your holster on your hip openly, while driving right? I was just wondering if anyone has ever been pulled over while doing this, If so what happened?
  3. G

O.C. Pamphlet

Just got done printing out a bunch of these O.C. Pamphlets to help spread the good word. Hopefully someday I will run into another person that Open Carries. I know I'm new to this but I feel like I'm part of a dieing breed, since I have yet to see another O.C.er.
  4. G

Friend or foe- see whos o.c. Friendly or not

I dont know if anyone has seen this, but its new to me. http://friendorfoe.us sounds like a good idea to me to update this for all newcomers. If u have a good experience at some place report it, if not a good experience report it. what do u guys think?
  5. G

New to this site and to the state of Nevada.

hello all I just moved here from California. I am very interested in OCing, until I get my CCW in November I signed up at The Gun Store for their free course, but I wont get in until november. So I am very nervous about carrying my firearm (coming from California) Do I have to Register it...