• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by headhunter09

1. H

run in with LEO's

imported post So today my girlfriend and i needed to go to the bank to cash a check well we had to walk cause the car is down for the count. So i told her that i cant go in because im carrying, so i wait outside the bank to wait for her. When she came out we went over to the bus stop at...
  2. H

July 4 OC

imported post Well today was a great day of OCing. I started out going to the We the people liberty parade and was givin a thumbs up by one of the members of the parade so that was cool. Went to the northwest motorfest but did not carry, so that was ok. Then onto downtown for the car show cruz...
  3. H

New OC meet

imported post So i have been thinking of setting up a OC meet somewhere here in boise and would like to hear our opinions on where to meet and what we could do? I was thinking of doing a lunch at a decent place and then maybe walk around down town boise and pick up trash or go to a park and do...
  4. H

What you carry every day

imported post I just thought we could get a thread up of what we all carry on a day to day basis, so i guess i will start.
  5. H

i have a question

imported post so i just picked up the taurus pt 1911 today and when i went to chamber the first round the slide got lodged on the round and would not chamber fully. well i then let the slide go forward with full force the same as if i were to release the slide release and it made a really...
  6. H

So update

imported post Just letting you all know where i was OCing today and had no problems. First was best buy on franklin road, no trouble at all, second was the stinker gas station next to cabelas, and the third was harbor freight tools on fairview also with no trouble, and last but not least was...
  7. H

my gf is getting this for me

imported post So my girlfriend is getting me a NIB taurus pt 1911 due tone as well as some punisher grips for it. Im so excited i can hardly wait for it.:celebrate
  8. H

what you carry?

imported post I was wondering if we could get a thread about the things we carry on a day to day basis? I guess i could start and show you what i carry every day.
  9. H

OCing in walmart on overland tonight

imported post So tonight i went to the overland walmart with my girlfriend and 3 kids to pick some things up. Well in the check out line i see these two wanna be gangstas behind me and one says to me " hey big dawg what kind of gun is that?" So i tell him it is a glock 17 9mm and he says " oh...